We are a group of people from different walks of life. There are Wildlife researchers, Nature photographers, Environmental journalists, Naturalists, retired wildlife management staff and other persons directly or indirectly involved with the nature conservation activities, especially the wildlife management efforts in South India.
- To help the wildlife management efforts in the state by rendering all possible help in research, training and resource development in various Sanctuaries and National parks.
- To improve and impart more quality in the photographic documentation of the flora and fauna of Southern Western Ghats.
- To publish popular and semi scientific articles on wildlife in all the possible regional and national periodicals and dailies.
- To undertake research programmes to improve the data base on our wildlife wealth.
- To conduct educational programmes on wildlife, for school children.
- To provide facilities and support by experienced naturalists’ to those who visit our wildlife sanctuaries and national parks.
- To organize serious educational packages to our wildlife reserves for interested visitors and institutions.
- To develop high quality documentaries on nature and wildlife.
- To publish books on South Indian Wildlife.
Some of the activities we have conducted so far.
- Act as resource persons in the different wildlife educational programmes.
- Supplied high quality photographs to almost all the sanctuaries and National park offices in the state, free of cost.
- Provided wildlife images for the preparation of the websites of sanctuaries and for the production of brochure and booklets of the state forest department.
- Carried out assignments of department for meeting their photographic needs.
- Provided wildlife images to leading journalists of Kerala for the publication of their articles on conservation issues.
- Acted as facilitators for visitors who were in search of an enriched wilderness exposure of Southern Western Ghats.
- Published a large number of articles on wildlife in regional language and English.
- Provided rare wildlife photographs to researchers and conservation groups.